Who we help:
- We help Cystic Fibrosis patients of any age living in North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina.
- We help parents/guardians of children living with CF in North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina
How to apply:
- We request that you speak with your clinic social worker or doctor and have them write us a referral letter to verify your diagnosis and need.
- Once you have a referral; you or your social worker/doctor should contact us.
- Phone: 704.599.1100 (Ask for Kathy or Katy)
After you apply:
- Each request is reviewed by our board of directors/officers.
- Our decision will be made within one week or sooner.
- Needs are met based on our budget and individual need.
- We assist each individual once per year . This is not inclusive of special outreaches such as Operation Secret Admirer and Back to School Bags.
Our heart certainly is to help every person that applies to us for assistance. However, there are times we find that we must meet a request in part and sometimes we must deny a request.